Contact us by telephone:
Alternatively you can fill our contact form to request a call back:Contact
Mary Lorimer Tutoring
Mary Lorimer Tutoring was founded by Mary Lorimer who has had a 25 year teaching career and has a particular interest in providing literacy support to young people who lack confidence in their abilities.
Mary works with a number of experienced tutors, including a GCSE examiner and a qualified dyslexia assessor, who between them provide support for all ages in the following areas:
- English and literacy support
- Maths and numeracy support
- Modern foreign languages, including French, German and Spanish
- Science up to GCSE
- School Entrance Exam preparation and 11+ for Grammar School
- SATs preparation
- English as a second language
Support is provided one to one or in small groups.
Dyslexia assessment is available through a qualified assessor.
All staff are highly experienced in supporting young people with special educational needs including ADHD and dyslexia.